St. Pete Murals - #TampaLocal

October 3, 2018 St. Petersburg, FL, USA

   Anybody who knows me knows I absolutely LOVE taking cute pictures with friends. Luckily for me, St. Pete and its multitude of fabulous murals is only a short 30 minute drive across the Howard Franklin. Recently, my best friend came to visit me in Tampa, and we did what we do best: take ALL of the pictures!


Since it's still warm here in sunny south Florida, we decided to go as early as possible to avoid sweating buckets. We made it to St. Pete around 7:30 in the morning, and set off in search of pretty walls! 


The easiest way to find some of these is to just search in Maps for "iguana mural" or "shark mural," or to find their location via Instagram tags. Luckily for me, I have a wonderful friend (@Karina) who takes stunning photos in St. Pete all the time, so she helped me know where to look!





St. Pete has so much to offer, from visiting the flamingoes at Sunken Gardens to searching antique stores for some vintage finds, and it's definitely worth an all day visit. And if you're already going to be there, might as well take some cute pictures to remember your time in Florida's Sunshine City!



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© jessie belle. Design by FCD.