Winter Village ~ #TampaLocal

December 16, 2018 Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park, 600 N Ashley Dr, Tampa, FL 33602, USA

Christmas is most definitely my favorite time of year. I get to celebrate both my birthday and the most wonderful, hopeful holiday on the calendar in the span of a few weeks, so I am no stranger to dashing off in search of Christmas magic all around.

Since I'm now a bonafide Tampa local (three years running!) one of the most obvious ways to kick-off the holiday season is the Winter Village at Curtis Hixon Park in downtown. Featuring shop stands from local businesses, coffee & treats, and ice skating, it's a fantastic way to get in the spirit and enjoy the beautiful Tampa "winter" weather.




This event is free to visit, and features light shows, "snow," and so much more that truly helps get you ready for Christmas. And I'm lucky enough to have friends (like Michelle) that let me drag them around and take 400 pictures of the whole thing!



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© jessie belle. Design by FCD.