Disney Trip ~ June 21, 2014

June 26, 2014

   Since June 21st has the most hours of daylight in the year, I had to find some way to take advantage of all that sun, and with some friends down visiting us the stars were aligned perfectly! What better way to celebrate the summer solstice than with good friends and good fun at Disney World? We all loaded up and headed out, and we were there in time for the opening ceremony (my second time watching it this month, woo) and before the park got too crazy.
   Now, I've been going to Disney for a long time, pretty much all seventeen years of my existence on this planet, and I've seen some pretty crowded days and some pretty empty days, but for a beautiful day in June, Magic Kingdom was almost disappointingly not crowded. Not that I'm complaining, I got to ride everything I wanted to without being barraged with strollers and stray balloons.
I finally got to meet Rapunzel, and it was fantastic and the face character was adorable.
(As a seventeen year old I probably shouldn't get so excited over this but shh it's Disney!)
   We started off the day with some Fantasyland adventures, moving on to Frontierland and finishing the day in Tomorrowland. It was a pretty fun filled day, with every other cast member addressing me as "Batgirl," yay for t-shirt references! Even the barista at the Mainstreet Bakery and Starbucks decided to get in on the fun, adding some little annotations to my drink.
    We finished off the day with a quick monorail ride over to EPCOT, where we walked around and did a bit of shopping. I really wanted to visit the UK part of the World Showcase, just because it's my favorite and I love to marvel over the jewelry, gardens, and Doctor Who merchandise. Overall, it was a great day with great people, and I can't wait for them to visit again!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© jessie belle. Design by FCD.