TRANSFORM ~ June Lootcrate

June 21, 2014

Woo, it's Lootcrate time!
     Seeing that wonderful black box in the mailbox each month is an absolute treat. This month's theme was "Transform" and I have to say, I may have squealed at multiple points during the opening.


     The first thing I opened was the little Transformer figurine. This cute little Decepticon is named "Thundercracker" and he'll have a nice spot no my nerd shelf with Superman and Jake the Dog from previous crates.  


     The second thing in the crate was an MLG wristband. Good thing too, now I have a complete set with my Attack on Titan band from the "Attack on Titanfall" crate!


     Next in ye old crate o'goodies was a Transformers HexBug. Again, a Decepticon and right up my alley of "random things I'd never think I needed in my life."



     And my favorite part of the crate (the cause of a miniature fangirl attack) the fantastic "Marty McPrime" shirt. I'm a pretty big fan of Back to the Future so this is a great addition to my nerd shirt collection. I mean what's better than robots and time travel, right?


     Finally, there were some MLG stickers and a Decepticon sticker. I'm not too familiar with the MLG teams, though I do recognize Team Optic. The Decepticon sticker is pretty sweet, and I'll have to find somewhere good to use it.



     This was a pretty good month for Lootcrate! I'll definitely get the most use out of the shirt and I've got some great new additions to the nerd shelf. If you're interested in signing up for some great gear, head on over and check out Lootcrate!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© jessie belle. Design by FCD.